For many managers, personal qualities have a huge weight in choosing the right candidate for a particular job. Apart from the perfect CV, it is important for many employers what kind of person the candidate is and what he has to offer if he stops at the specific job position.
Well, to leave a strong first impression, try to show the following qualities:
- Accuracy. Time in the business world is money. Delay and delay can only bring loss to the company, so they are unwanted. Never miss a job interview. Accuracy is the first sign that you can handle tasks in a timely manner. Every employer wants to have a disciplined and conscientious person in addition to himself.
- Self-confidence. It is not difficult to recognize a person who believes in himself. Stand straight and calm your body. Speak convincingly for your skills and skills. It is easier for employers to believe in someone who believes in himself. However, be careful not to cross the thin line between self-confidence and arrogance / supernaturality. Every employer wants a self-confident employee, but nobody wants an employee who flies in clouds and thinks he is above everyone else.
- Self-initiative and self-motivation . It is very important to convince a person who interviews you that you can work independently and perform tasks, without someone continually breathing in your neck. In the dynamic environment in which managers operate, there is no time to hold hands and constantly distribute instructions. Highlight the cases when you have worked on a project yourself or when you have taken the initiative to realize your idea. Show not only that you have ideas, but also that you are not afraid to take steps to realize them.
- Curiosity. It is important to show that you are up to date with the latest events and trends in the field in which the company you are applying, that you are curious and interested in learning. Ask questions.
- Flexibility. In the dynamic era in which we live, flexibility is a quality that you must point out for a job interview. Talk about situations of the past when you have successfully adapted to the changes.
- Representative look . Some people really judge the book on its cover. However much we repeat that the look is not everything, it is a fact that he can improve or destroy the first impression . With the help of clothes you can look older or younger, more mature and wiser. Everything is a mental game with perception, so before you go to an interview, do your research how best to play.
- Energetics. High energy is clear evidence that you can work long and hard. No, this does not mean that you need to be hyperactive to get the job, but you need to show that you are a vibrant person who will do everything to succeed. The energy is contagious and stimulating, which is why the energetic figures are more attractive candidates.
- Ambition . Successful people want to have employees besides themselves who share their thirst for success. With a few sentences tell us about your past successes and emphasize that you always aim higher and higher.
- Enthusiasm. As much as you are tired of going to interviews, at the moment you go for an interview, “arm yourself” is enthusiastic. Enthusiasm tells you that you are a person who enjoys what he is doing. Talk with passion for your profession and potential job. It is very important that the person interviewing you gets the impression that you believe in the mission of the company, because people are inclined to work harder when they feel connected with their workplace.